Content Writers : First step to get a job
A few weeks back I saw an email with the subject line:
10 funny resume errors
- “I have excellent editing and poof–reading skills.” Really? Doesn’t appear so!
- “Looking to work for a company where I can nature my writing skills.” Sorry, we don’t nature our writers’ skills.
- “I have a strong command of English Grammer.” The writer surely needs to fix her Grammar vs Grammer problem!
- ” Worked as a party-time writer for a web development company.” Sweetie you really had too much fun doing part(y) time jobs, I can see it 🙂
- “Written articles on varied topics and now most of them tank high on search engines.” Tank high…hmm!!
- “As an editor my job includes perverting news copies going out with mistakes.” No! No! We don’t deal with pervert copies.
- “Expert at multi-tasting.” No we don’t want multi-tasters in our office!
- “None of my articles had copy taste issues, all were copyscape passed”.
- Martial Status: Unmarried.
- “I look forward to hearing from you shorty.“
CV errors, particularly in case of writers, leave a wrong impression. So, make sure that your CV is grammatically correct and has no spelling mistakes.
Here are the 10 Resume Mistakes you should be careful of: