32 things about me…in no particular order
1. I was born on a rainy day. Which is probably why I love rains.
2. I ardently believe true love isn’t only for fairy tales!
3. I love playing with words.
4. I like to be squeaky clean and can drive people crazy if they mess my room.
5. I am on Facebook and yes I believe it will always be free.
6. I am scared of heights.
7. I love when I get comments on my blog. So do drop a comment.
8. I hate cockroaches and spiders.
9. Books are my best friends.
10. My de-stressing mantra – Not everything has to have a point. Some things just are.
11. I love dogs. I had a German Spitz and I still miss her.
12. I am a Cancerian and like all Cancer gals I love day-dreaming.
13. I love chocolates especially the dark ones. And I believe there are very few problems that a good piece of chocolate can’t cure.
14. One book that I can read n number of times is Riders to the Sea by J.M. Synge.
15. No I am not addicted to tea or coffee.
16. I am a Jill-of-all-trades and master of may be hmm one or two.
17. I like real people…real as in genuine.
18. No, I don’t have a degree in Finance…but yes I was a financial writer and an editor.
19. I like to watch daily soaps on YouTube!
20. Everytime I try to blow dry my hair I end up in a mess.
21. I believe in the 80/20 rule.
22. I compulsively delete all the spam comments that await moderation every night before I hit the bed.
23. I love my family.
24. I really hate those mornings when my maid doesn’t turn up.
25. Four of my pet peeves are smoking, poor customer service, rash driving ( my driver does it) and yes listening to people who think they know everything.
26. I love music.
27. I don’t understand why people say “good ole’ days”. Because if you look carefully then there were never any good ole days. It was always the same. So, why do we constantly look back and compare our present with our past?
28. I don’t watch news on TV! It’s less news and more drama.
29. I am an extraordinary cook…well that’s what my hubby says.
30. I can’t lie! I always end up smiling I don’t know why!
31. I am atypically intuitive.
32. I love to pamper myself. It’s because I love myself.